Hey guys! I know, two posts in one day! Who am I?!
Anyways, we are doing some fun changes on our blog and we wanted to get your ideas/comments/perspective. We have heard from so many of you about how this blog has helped you out. Tolga and I want to continue that but also make sure we’re still sharing relevant and useful information.
If you have some time and want to help us, please check out these questions and e-mail/message/leave a comment. We want to make sure we’re still writing content that you find helpful and useful. We also want to make sure we’re using social media channels that people actually use.
So, without further ado, a couple questions:
- Our most popular posts about mental health and spending habits. When talking about mental health and money, are we doing this right? We’re not experts in mental health. Do you find it helpful to read about our experience, or should we have experts included in this conversation.
2. Finish this sentence. ” I don’t like to talk about my personal finances because….”
3. Would you find more information about personal finances and family (parenting, aging parents, DINK lifestyle, etc) beneficial?
4. Do you enjoy our series (home ownership, financial literacy, etc)? Is there a series we should do that we haven’t covered yet?
5. We know we have gaps when it comes to the topic of personal finance. What are we missing and how can we fix this?
Thank you so much for taking the time to think about these questions. Even if you answer one or all, we’ll find this SO helpful!!! If there is anything you’d like to add, don’t be shy and please say something! As always, thanks for reading.